Date: September 19, 2019
- Identify and maintain good relationship with suppliers required to implement project activities successfully
- Perform procurement tasks for the organization’s purchasing needs and support budget owners for approval process
- Maintain and update supplier information and procurement records
- Provide logistics support to project activities by arranging transportation, and accommodation when required
- Perform cashier duties according to the organization’s financial policy and procedures under the direction of Finance Manager.
- Assist the HR/Admin Officer for smooth operation of the office and organization’s assets including maintenance of building(s) and vehicle(s) and for maintenance of a filing system for administrative documents
- Ensure on-time payment of office bills
- Perform general clerical duties
- Travel to project locations when required
- Perform other duties as required
- Proven experience implementing activities in rural and urban settings in both Myanmar and Thailand, and trans boundary settings between the two countries
- Proven contextual understanding of the peace process in Burma
- Proven experience in administrative duties, preferably in procurement and asset management
- Ability to multi-task and adopt successfully in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to implement tasks effectively in a diverse work environment
- Strong written and spoken skills in Burmese
- Fluency in both written and spoken Thai
- At least two years’ experience working with ethnic organizations and/or in field related to the peace process in Myanmar (preferred)
- Fluency in at least one of Myanmar’s ethnic nationality languages (preferred)
The Admin/Logistics Office will primarily work from Chiang Mai, Thailand
Interested individual may send his/her CV in English and a cover letter in English to
Closing date:September 30, 2019***Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PDF file can be downloaded here.