8 March 2019
Senior Consultant- Policy Research and Program Development
- Provide guidance for writing the IDPs/Refugee policy paper
- Review the ENAC policy papers including SSR/DDR and Land Policy
- Develop a strategic plan for a new policy research project.
- Work with the research team
- Identify and recommend international and domestic experts related to policy research activities.
- Identify and advise new projects
- Provide feedback on the grant proposals
- Attend the meetings with funders and partners
- Perform other duties as requested by the Executive Director.
- Report to Executive Director
- Experience in policy research development
- Excellent contextual understanding of the current peace process in Burma.
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English and Burmese
- Fluent in a non-Burmese ethnic language preferred
- Experience in project development
- Ability to multi-task and to work with the team
- A Master’s degree in political and social sciences or relevant fields.
- The Senior Consultant is not required to work at the ENAC Office in Chiang Mai, Thailand or Rangoon.
- This is a 2-month project (April and May 2019) with likelihood for renewal.
- Part-time position
Interested individual may send his/her CV in English and a cover letter in English to email@example.com.
Closing date: 22 March 2019
Download PDF file: SeniorConsultantVacancyAnnouncement