November 8, 2018
- Manages, oversees and supervises the project.
- Monitors and conducts regular evaluation of the project to ensure excellent project quality.
- Develops budget and ensures that the project operate within the budget.
- Represents the project to the outside world, and acts as a contact person between the project and donors.
- Establishes performance management process and conducts annual performance reviews of all staff.
- Writes reports on project for management and donors.
- Reports to the Executive Director.
- Experience in project and grant management.
- Proven experience in supervising staff.
- Ability to multi-task and to work with team.
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English and Burmese.
- Excellent contextual understanding of the current peace process in Burma.
- A Master’s degree (preferred).
- The Project Director will primarily work at ENAC Office in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- This is a 6-month project with likelihood for renewal.
Interested individual may send his/her CV in English and a cover letter in English to email@example.com.
Closing date: 22 November 2018.
Download PDF file – Vacancy Announcement_Project Director