November 8, 2018
Human Resources Officer
- Develops and manages overall human resources system and policies.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all staff.
- Keeps track of staff performance.
- Manages the recruitment and selection process.
- Maintains a pay plan and benefit programs.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Organizes staff capacity building programs and other activities to boost staff motivation.
- Reports to the Project Director.
- Proven human resources management experience.
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English and Burmese.
- Fluent in Thai preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and work with team.
- Strong interpersonal relations skills.
- Proven contextual understanding of the peace process in Burma.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- The Human Resources Officer will primarily work at ENAC Office in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- This is a 6-month project with likelihood for renewal.
Interested individual may send his/her CV in English and a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 22 November 2018.
Download PDF file – Vacancy Announcement_HR officer