November 8, 2018
Logistic Assistant Officer
- Assists Logistic Officer to help with office tasks
- Provides logistical support for workshops, trainings and other activities
- Maintains office supply inventories
- Requires traveling to conduct workshops, trainings and other activities
- Reports to the Office Coordinator.
- Proven logistics experience.
- Excellent written and spoken skills in Thai.
- Fluent in English, Burmese or one of Burma’s ethnic nationality languages preferred.
- Proven contextual understanding of the peace process in Burma.
- The Logistic Assistant Officer will primarily work at DPN Office in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- This is a 6-month project with likelihood for renewal.
Interested individual may send his/her CV in English and a cover letter in English to email@example.com.
Closing date: 22 November 2018.
Download PDF file – Vacancy Announcement_logistic_assistant_Officer