Sept 5, 2018
- Monitor and evaluate the organization’s financial activities
- Manage financial policies and procedures and develop new financial policies and procedures when required
- Produce financial reports in an accurate and timely manner for donors and the Management Team
- Develop and manage budgets with the Management Team for specific project activities
- Liaise with donors for financial reporting and policies to ensure compliance with donors’ requirements
- Oversee and liaise auditors for financial auditing
- Analyze budgets and recommend cost-effectiveness of the activities
- Handle and reconcile bank transactions
- Conduct cash flow forecast
- Maintain the overall financial health of the organization
- Supervise the finance team
- Report to the Project Director
- Perform other duties as required
- Proven experience of developing budgets and financial management.
- Proven skills of financial management and accounting software (E.g. Quick Book)
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English and Burmese.
- Ability to multi-task and work with team.
- Minimum 3-5 years experiences on accounting or financial management.
- Proven contextual understanding of the current peace process in Burma.
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- The Finance Manager will primarily work at ENAC Office in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- This is a 12-month project with likelihood for renewal.
Position Starting Date: As soon as possible
Application Closing Date: Sept 18, 2018
Interested individual may send his/her CV in English and a cover letter in English to ENAC HR/Admin Officer at email@example.com
Download PDF File here – Vacancy Announcement_Finance_manager (Re-announcement)