Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
November 30, 2017
Closing Date: Until Filled
- Develops media strategy.
- Drafts press releases, statements, and talking points.
- Initiates and oversees capacity building programs in media and communication strategy.
- Oversees the maintenance and operation of website and social media accounts.
- Oversees the publication of bulletins and magazines.
- Reports to the Project Director.
- Proven experience in developing media strategy for a political organization.
- Proven experience in publishing magazines or bulletins preferred.
- Ability to review and edit contents of publications to ensure accuracy and professional quality.
- Excellent contextual understanding of the peace process in Burma.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- The Communication Officer will primarily work at ENAC Office in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- This is a 12-month project with likelihood for renewal.
- Interested individual may send his/her CV in English and a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download pdf here: ENAC_Communication Officer_301117
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.