Ethnic Nationalities Affairs Center (ENAC) would like to announce the following vacant position:
November 22, 2017
Based in the ENAC office in Rangoon, the Policy Analyst will support informational needs to help ENAC promote the 11 sectoral policy recommendations and the Key Federal Principles.
The Policy Analyst will provide assistance to Deputy Executive Director and Executive Director. He/she will reach out and network with other stakeholders in Burma related to critical policy issues, and will represent ENAC at meetings and workshops.
- Produce policy analysis and recommendations to support political negotiations
- Produce sectoral policy briefs on the Framework for Political Dialogue
- Analyze policy position papers, the government policies, news coverage on the peace process and ethnic issues
- Generate policy reports based on the analysis
- Prepare documents for policy reports, briefings, presentations, and talking points
- Present policy reports to the stakeholders and the international community
- Reports to the Deputy Executive Director
- Knowledgeable in Burma politics; and understanding ethnic politics.
- Ability to multi-task and to work with team.
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English and Burmese.
- Excellent contextual understanding of the current peace process in Burma.
- A Master’s degree (preferred).
- The Policy Analyst will primarily work at ENAC Office in Yangon, Myanmar.
- This is a 12-month project with likelihood for renewal.
- Interested individual may send his/her CV in English and a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. APPLICATION DEADLINE: 29 November 2017.
Download pdf file here: ENAC Job Vacancy Announcement – Political analyst