Ethnic Nationalities Affairs Center (ENAC) would like to announce the following vacant position:
November 22, 2017
Project Officer (Yangon)
Based in the ENAC office in Rangoon, the Project Officer will provide project support to implement activities related to ENAC’s 11 sectoral policy recommendations and the Key Federal Principles.
Project Officer will provide help to Executive Director and Deputy Executive Director in meetings or workshops related federalism, especially educating the key federal principles.
- Project Implementation: Plan and organize the consultations
- Conduct the consultations
- Plan and manage the consultations’ budget
- Submit narrative reports and financial reports
- Other duties related to project implementation and as assigned
- Reports to Deputy Executive Director
- Knowledgeable in Burma politics.
- Experience in project and management.
- Ability to multi-task and to work with team.
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English and Burmese.
- Excellent contextual understanding of the current peace process in Burma.
- A Master’s degree (preferred).
- The Project Officer (Yangon) will primarily work at ENAC Office in Yangon, Myanmar.
- This is a 12-month project with likelihood for renewal.
- Interested individual may send his/her CV in English and a cover letter in English to email@example.com. APPLICATION DEADLINE: 29 November 2017
Download pdf file here: ENAC Job Vacancy Announcement – Project Officer (Yangon)