Ethnic Nationalities Affairs Center (ENAC) would like to announce the following vacant position:
August 2, 2017
Under the supervision of the Project Director, and in close collaboration with the Delegation for Political Negotiation, the Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Manage capacity building projects in the areas of women’s leadership, gender awareness, negotiation skills, and media strategy building
• Develop and oversee implementation of an ENAC communications strategy and outreach programs utilizing ENAC website, social media sites, and publications
• Manage policy development projects and publication of policy papers, bulletins, and magazines
• Manage outreach activities with external stakeholders
• Ensure that advocacy and outreach strategies are effective and up to date
• Draft activity reports for donors
• Supervise staff
• Other similar duties as assigned by the Project Director
• Professional experience in project management
• Excellent contextual understanding of the peace process in Burma and key organizations and stakeholders involved
• Excellent written fluency in English and Burmese
• Bachelor degree
• The Project Manager will primarily work at ENAC Office in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
• This is a 12-month project with likelihood for renewal.
• Interested individual may send his/her CV in English and a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application DEADLINE: August 25, 2017
Download: Project Manager