June 23, 2017
Assistant Communication Officer
• Drafts press releases, statements, and talking points.
• Initiates and manages capacity building programs in media and communication strategy.
• Updates and manages website and social media accounts.
• Assists in the publication of bulletins and magazines.
• Reports to the Communication Officer.
• Proven experience in managing websites and social media accounts preferred.
• Understanding of the peace process in Burma.
• A Bachelor’s degree.
• The Assistant Communication Officer will primarily work at ENAC Office in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
• This is a 12-month project with likelihood for renewal.
• Interested individual may send his/her CV in English and a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download: Assistant Communication Officer