May 26, 2017
• Manages, oversees and supervises the project.
• Monitors and conducts regular evaluation of the project to ensure excellent project quality.
• Develops budget and ensures that the project operate within the budget.
• Represents the project to the outside world, and acts as a contact person between the project and donors.
• Establishes performance management process and conducts annual performance reviews of all staff.
• Writes reports on project for management and donors.
• Reports to the Executive Director.
• Experience in project and grant management.
• Proven experience in supervising staff.
• Ability to multi-task and to work with team.
• Excellent written and spoken skills in English and Burmese.
• Excellent contextual understanding of the current peace process in Burma.
• A Master’s degree (preferred).
• The Project Director will primarily work at ENAC Office in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
• This is a 12-month project with likelihood for renewal.
• Interested individual may send his/her CV in English and a cover letter in English to email@example.com.
Download: Project Director