May 26, 2017
• Develops financial system and policies.
• Develops and manages budgets with project managers for specific projects.
• Monitors the organization’s financial activities.
• Provides financial reports.
• Analyses spending and costs and recommends cost reduction activities.
• Ensures spending complies with donors’ requirements.
• Liaises with auditor for financial auditing on the organization.
• Reports to the Project Director.
• Proven experience of developing budgets and financial management.
• Proven knowledge of financial management software.
• Excellent written and spoken skills in English and Burmese.
• Ability to multi-task and work with team.
• Proven contextual understanding of the current peace process in Burma.
• A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting or finance.
• The Finance Manager will primarily work at ENAC Office in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
• This is a 12-month project with likelihood for renewal.
• Interested individual may send his/her CV in English and a cover letter in English to email@example.com.
Download: Finance Manager