May 26, 2017
Researcher (2 positions)
• Conducts research on the issues related to the peace process in Burma.
• Produces policy analysis, briefings, and reports as needed.
• Attend meetings and workshops related to the peace process in Burma.
• Reports to the Research Manager.
• Strong ability to conduct research independently as well as under supervision of the Research Manager.
• Strong teamwork ability.
• Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English and Burmese.
• A minimum of Master’s degree.
• The Researcher will primarily work at ENAC Office in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
• This is a 12-month project with likelihood for renewal.
• Interested individual may send his/her CV in English and a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.