May 26, 2017
Coordinator (Yangon Office)
• Coordinates the day-to-day and project-based activities in Burma.
• Provides logistical support for meetings, workshops, training, etc. in Burma.
• Maintains bookkeeping for the Yangon office.
• Maintains the organization of Yangon office and ensures its day-to-day operations run smoothly.
• Reports to the Project Manager.
• Proven coordinating experience.
• Demonstrable knowledge of the peace process in Burma.
• Strong interpersonal relations skills.
• Ability to multi-task and supervise staff.
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Burmese.
• A Bachelor’s degree.
• The Yangon Office Coordinator will primarily work at ENAC Office in Yangon, Burma.
• This is a 12-month project with likelihood for renewal.
• Interested individual may send his/her CV in English and a cover letter in English to email@example.com.
Download: Yangon Office