May 26, 2017
Human Resources Officer
• Develops and manages overall human resources system and policies.
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all staff.
• Keeps track of staff performance.
• Manages the recruitment and selection process.
• Maintains a pay plan and benefit programs.
• Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Organizes staff capacity building programs and other activities to boost staff motivation.
• Reports to the Project Director.
• Proven human resources management experience.
• Excellent written and spoken skills in English and Burmese.
• Ability to multi-task and work with team.
• Strong interpersonal relations skills.
• Proven contextual understanding of the peace process in Burma.
• A Bachelor’s degree.
• The Human Resources Officer will primarily work at ENAC Office in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
• This is a 12-month project with likelihood for renewal.
Interested individual may send his/her CV in English and a cover letter in English to email@example.com.
Download: Human Resources Officer