May 26, 2017
• Develops media strategy.
• Drafts press releases, statements, and talking points.
• Initiates and oversees capacity building programs in media and communication strategy.
• Oversees the maintenance and operation of website and social media accounts.
• Oversees the publication of bulletins and magazines.
• Reports to the Project Director.
• Proven experience in developing media strategy for a political organization.
• Proven experience in publishing magazines or bulletins preferred.
• Ability to review and edit contents of publications to ensure accuracy and professional quality.
• Excellent contextual understanding of the peace process in Burma.
• A Bachelor’s degree.
• The Communication Officer will primarily work at ENAC Office in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
• This is a 12-month project with likelihood for renewal.
• Interested individual may send his/her CV in English and a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download: Communication Officer